Air France Travel Insurance
Cancellation/Modification – Missed flight
Pay less when cancelling your flight
Need to cancel or modify your flight due to unforeseen events? With the Cancellation/Modification – Missed Flight insurance policy, Allianz will reimburse all cancellation and modification fees or the non-refundable portion of your ticket*, as well as all extra options purchased before and after booking. Please note: to make sure your cancellation fees are reimbursed, you must inform Air France and Allianz of any changes in your plans before your trip’s departure date. The policy covers you in case of:
- illness or accident affecting you or a member of your family,
- a family event (death of a family member, interview for an adoption, etc.),
- terrorist attacks in your destination,
- professional alterations (dismissal, new job, modification of paid vacation dates by your employer),
- theft of your ID or passport up to 48 hours before departure,
Miss your flight, not your trip
Missed your flight? Cancellation/Modification – Missed Flight insurance covers:
- the price of a new departure and/or return flight* for the same destination for a departure within 24 hours after your original flight,
- any modification fees.
Please note: we strongly recommend you take all necessary measures to arrive at the airport before your flight’s Check-In Deadline! Please remember that you should inform Mondial Assurance immediately in case of a missed flight.
How to subscribe
Remember to take out Cancellation/Modification – Missed Flight insurance when you book your ticket online, at a ticket office or by phone. For your convenience, this insurance is now offered systematically for all online bookings.