Your child's trip Fees and conditions for children traveling alone How can I book a ticket for my child? Prepare for your child's trip
Select the subject about which you would like to learn more.
Follow the trip's progress in the Air France app
The Air France* app simplifies your child's trip. Prepare for their departure and follow their journey in real time at every step of their trip!
* The Air France app is free and available in 10 languages on smartphones and tablets.
How does it work ? Let us guide you.
If your child is between 5 and 14 years old*, you can book their ticket on our website or directly in the app.
- Before selecting your child's age group, check the box to indicate that they will be traveling alone on the Air France app.
- View your child's booking on the app and share it with the designated pickup person.
- 7 days before the trip: Air France will notify you of your child's upcoming trip and remind you of any travel requirements you may need to meet.
- On the day of the trip, you can follow your child's journey in real time directly from your smartphone. From the moment your child is in the care of our staff to boarding, from take-off to landing: follow along every step of the way!
* 4 to 11 years old for a trip within Metropolitan France, a trip from Metropolitan France to Overseas France, or a destination in our Intra-Caribbean network.
What about 15- to 17-year-old teenagers traveling alone?
Teenagers between 15 and 17 years old* traveling alone can benefit from the Kids Solo service upon request. You can purchase your child’s ticket on the Air France website and opt for the Kids Solo service after entering their age. You can follow the progress of the trip on the app.
*12 to 17 years old for a trip within Metropolitan France, from Metropolitan France to Overseas France, or our Intra-Caribbean network.